Marathi Ekikaran Samiti (Maharastra State)
Marathi Ekikaran Samiti is an NGO (Maharashtra State / Mumbai / 2017 / G.B.B.S.D. / 533) that promotes the conservation and propagation of the Marathi language and the Maharashtrian culture in the state of Maharastra and beyond. We primarily work for the promotion of Marathi language in primary education, support and encourage Marathi businesses and finance.
Details Regarding Monthly Subscription:
- A person who subscribes to the monthly subscription is given membership in the Marathi Ekikaran Samiti and gets access to all exclusive contents provided on the website and is notified regarding upcoming events regularly.
- Monthly Subscription Fees: Rs.200/-
- For offline subscription form fees: Rs.50/-
- Payment Methods: Online Gateway / Postal Money Order / Cash / Cheque / Net Banking. (For all methods other than online gateway processing will take at least 24hrs.)
Terms and Conditions:
- Any person who has completed 18 years of age and is a domicile of the Maharashtra State / speaks Marathi as their mother tongue / is a Cadre working for Marathi Language.
- The subscription charges may change any time without intimation in advance.
- All rights to issue membership are reserved with Marathi Ekikaran Samiti.
- Subscription fees are not refundable.
- All services and information provided by Marathi Ekikaran Samiti on the website is "AS IS" with no warranties whatsoever, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise.
- Marathi Ekikaran Samiti shall implement reasonable procedures for protecting personal information.
- Although we are not responsible for any security failure or attacks.
- All logos, artworks, source code and images used in the website are an intellectual property of Marathi Ekikaran Samiti.
- All contents on the website are for personal use only.
- Re-use, modification or commercial use of the contents require prior permission from Marathi Ekikaran Samiti.